Join the Stanson Health team
Help us in revolutionizing clinical decision support
About Stanson Health
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Stanson Health is leading the way in developing next generation CDS solutions. Stanson provides EMR-integrated real time alerts optimized for use in the physician’s clinical workflow. Combined with relevant analytics, Stanson solutions safely guide physician decisions toward the elimination of unnecessary or inappropriate care and help improve the quality of care.
Stanson Health offers competitive salary and extensive benefits – including medical, dental, vision, and matching 401k.
All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Product Development Clinician
We are looking for a clinical product development associate (physician, pharmacist, or nurse practitioner) to work with our team of physicians, pharmacists, and nurses in developing the medical content used in our products.
We are searching for a candidate who is enthusiastic in improving healthcare, thrives in a rapidly moving startup atmosphere, and has a passion for creatively tackling complex medical and technological challenges. Ability to work independently, strong time management and organizational skills, and attention to detail is required. Candidate needs strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to work cooperatively and effectively with clinical, engineering, implementation, sales, and customer teams.
- Professional Degree: MD, DO, PharmD, Nurse practitioner, Physician Assistant
- 2-3 years of clinical work experience (may include internship & residency)
- Experience with one or more major electronic medical record (Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Athena)
- Experience in performing medical literature searches and analysis of medical literature
- Remote work experience and ability to work independently
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Proficient with using Microsoft office, Google documents, team communication and project management apps and tools
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools
- Working as a team player and ability to navigate multiple tasks and constrained timelines
- Medical Informatics or public health Degree or fellowship
- Experience in prior authorization type work
- Experience in appropriateness of imaging services
- Experience in building or managing alerts or order sets
- Experience in using medical terminologies (RxNorm, SNOMED-CT, ICD-10, LOINC)
- Experience in population health management or clinical quality improvement
- Recent experience in using Epic or Cerner
- Translation of evidence-based medical literature to design, build, maintain and implement products within EMR systems
- Build and maintain medication, diagnosis, laboratory, imaging, procedure, billing code terms and map to client term catalogs
- Perform literature searches and analyze literature to determine best practices and application to product development
- Design and implement quality improvement tools for clients
- Analyze product performance and determine opportunities for improvement
- Communicate and collaborate with EMR specialists, software engineers, clinical sales team, and clients to build and maintain products.